Tuesday 6 January 2009

Records Of The Year 2008

Following on from my favourite films of 2008, I now present to you my favourite records of the year, this time in alphabetical order by artist (with links to my original reviews where appropriate):

Beck - Modern Guilt

Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago

Colourmusic - f, monday, orange, february, venus, lunatic, 1 or 13

Dan Le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip - Angles

Alex Dingley - I Lost My Honey In The Grass

Flight of the Conchords - Flight of the Conchords

Fredrick Stanley Star - Heaviside Layer

Hedluv - Cosmic Sounds

Joan As Police Woman - To Survive


Kate Goes - Happy Dancing EP

Elspeth Anne Macrae - Wood Closet Songs EP

Stephen Malkmus - Real Emotional Trash

Rivulets - You Are My Home

Shearwater - Rook

Threatmantics - Upbeat Love

The Voluntary Butler Scheme - Tomatoes, Pepper, Garlic + Mushrooms EP

The Weather In Sweden - I Break The Ice, I Broke Your Heart


James Yorkston - When The Haar Rolls In

No comments: