Sunday 10 May 2009

Quack Spout #4

Due to using new software to better 'mix' the tunes and my blah-blah-blah this one took a bit longer to process today, thought I'd get it under the wire, but I was wrong... Also my microphone is making a lot of noise, which hopefully isn't too frustrating and just reinforces the wonky, homemade nature of my hoots...

QUACK SPOUT NUMBER FOUR - MP3

Playlist:

Future of the Left - The Hope That House Built
Connan Mockasin - Sneaky Sneaky Dogfriend
Screaming Maldini - Secret Sounds
Evils - The End of the World
Julian Carax - Under the Sun
The Mae Shi - Run to Your Grave
Samsa - Sweet Disease
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - Everything With You
The Twilight Sad - That Summer At Home, I Became the Invisible Boy
Emma Forman - Too Late
Misty's Big Adventure - The Kids Are Radioactive
Ben Kweller - Ice, Ice Baby
Holy Fuck - Casio Bossa Nova

Watch the In Transit sessions here: http://www.youtube.com/user/videogesicht

No comments: