Sunday 5 October 2008

The 'What I Had For Dinner' Project Blog - Sunday 5th October 2008

It's day 46 of the project and we're about to reach another interesting week as I'm off to Germany on Tuesday morning and we shall have - when I return - a collection of intercontinental photographs. It's a quite unexpected, exciting and nerve-wracking trip and it will be the first time I have been on a plane since I was 3 years old. (All my other European trips have been by ferry or train.)

We've had a couple of other 'landmarks' over the past week, including the first evening so far where I had nothing for dinner and the first ever guest photographer on the project; JT from the band Attack + Defend.

So, hopefully when I return from Germany there will be an interesting array of new meals to upload (I tried to buy more memory for my camera but it's too old to cope with the now-standard 2GB cards!).

Hope you're all eating well.

Owain. x

No comments: