Sunday 7 June 2009

Quack Spout #8

After waking up very late in the afternoon, thanks to staying up watching 'The Plan 9 Companion', I wolfed down some scrambled eggs on toast, knocked back a coffee and proudly present...

QUACK SPOUT NUMBER 8 - MP3

Playlist:

Mikky Ekko - I Love You (I Always Have)
Teenagers - Starlett Johansson
Experimental Dental School - Earthquake
Here We Go Magic - Only Pieces
8bitbitchslap - Seizure
Don't Tread On Spiders - Together Again
Hi-Def T.V. - River's Gold
Mike Bones - What I Have Left
Madame Pamita - Willie the Chimney Sweeper
Foxes! - Who Killed Rob?
Colin MacIntyre - Calgary Bay
Land of Talk - Speak To Me Bones

You can keep up with all my happenings, as mundane and thrilling as those listed at the start of this blog, at my Twitter (Click here).

No comments: