Tuesday 2 June 2009

Side Notes...

Found out that the wonderful band Bear Driver will be playing at this September's End of the Road festival; an event I was already planning on attending. Really looking forward to the festival anyway, it was fantastic last year, and it'll be great to hear Bear Driver live, I've had their Paws and Claws EP on heavy rotation at Duckpond Studios, and, of course, playing its lead track 'No Time To Speak' on Quack Spout #3.

Also thought I'd take this opportunity to make a plug for Them Squirrels, who I played on #6, their EP 'Them Scribbles' came out a couple of weeks ago and can be ordered by clicking HERE! They've also just played their first few live dates, hopefully they'll be travelling further afield soon as I'm really curious to see how JT's sound translates to a live performance.

Saw Sam Raimi's new flick 'Drag Me To Hell' and was compelled to review it over at Battle Royale With Cheese, and I've written up a review of Animals + War's self-titled demo LP over at God is in the TV, so read that as well, please!

Have a good one.

Owain. x

No comments: